Welcome to the
La Grange High School Spanish Club
Our club is an active club with ___ members for the 2015-2016 school year.
Who can join?
Simply put, anyone who is enrolled at La Grange High School can become a member.
- You do not have to be currently enrolled in a Spanish class to join.
- You do not have to speak Spanish to join.
- We welcome anyone who would like to be a part of our very active club.
We have at least two fundraisers per year.
We normally take at least two trips per year. In the past we have gone to the missions in San Antonio for Día de los Muertos, to Mariachi perfomances, to Ballet Folklórico presentations, and to the Riverwalk and El Mercado in San Antonio before our Christmas Break.
- IMPORTANT NOTE about trip eligibility:
- Unfortunately, students who don't pass all their classes for a six-week session and thus, find themselves on the ineligible list, cannot go on our trips with us until they regain academic eligibility.
- To go on our trips you MUST do at least two things for EACH fundraiser.
- Example: To go on our fall trip, you would have to help us in two ways which are helping us with our banner, our bake sale and attending mandatory meetings.
- We also preform folkoric dances for Cinco de Mayo. Students who are members of the club are asked to participate and put a show together.